Not yet, but this is something we are working on. In the meantime, you can use:
- Go to Member profile » Invoices » Change Invoice Date.
- Shift it forward to the first of the next month.
- Go to Charges/Credits » Add Charge/Credit.
- Put in the prorated amount (you would need to calculate it: plan price divided by days of the month multiplied by days remaining).
- If you want, you can use it as a saved service so that the accounting code / name will pre-fill for you as well.
- That charge will then be added onto their next monthly invoice on the first of the coming month.
Of course, Cobot also can automatically prorate the members first invoice.
- Go to Setup » Invoice Settings.
- Set the Default Invoice Date as the first (1).
- All new members will have their first invoice automatically prorated to the first of the month.